Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College was established in the academic year 1999-2000 with the direct personal initiative of the then Prime Minister Janonetri Sheikh Hasina, the daughter of our great leader and founding father Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman to meet the national need for qualified medical graduates in the country.
Within a short spell of time, it has established itself as one of the premier medical institutions in the private sector situated in a quiet and serene location at the heart of Dhaka city. We proudly acknowledge the fact that Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital is a well equipped modern hospital that cropped up in the year 1953 and is affiliated with Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College sixteen batches of students of this college have already qualified as doctors with good results and many are serving in various reputed medical institutions in our country & also abroad. Experienced and well-qualified faculty members will always take the utmost care of the students in their academic pursuits.
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College provides a one-year internship after completing a five-year MBBS degree. Most students see this as a benefit because of the large number of patients at Bangladeshi institutions and the wide exposure to the healthcare profession. Patients have illness issues that are nearly identical to those in India, providing Indian students with the necessary medical exposure.
Bangladeshi food is similar to Indian cuisine
Students don't have to go hungry since the Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College hostel's mess provides Indian food. Due to comparable weather conditions and environment, Bangladeshi cuisine is fairly similar to Indian cuisine. Two main meals, rice, and daal are widely available across the country. There are a lot of milk products and sweets available. You can eat whatever you want, whether you're a vegetarian or not.
The Lab and the Library
A large, dedicated library at the college has a diverse collection of contemporary books, research papers, monographs, journals, periodicals, and newspapers.
Students at the Popular Medical College have access to all of the resources they require to grow and prosper. All of the labs are equipped with cutting-edge equipment to meet the educational demands of the pupils. The equipment is absolutely top-of-the-line, giving students plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as physicians
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College started its journey in the academic year 1999-2000 by the inspiration of the daughter of the Father of the Nation & the defender of the Democracy Prime Minister Janonetri Sheikh Hasina. Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is a project Bangladesh Red Crescent Society(BDRCS) and run by the Governing body formed by the representatives of sponsor organizations BDRCS. The college has 720 bedded teaching hospital.
The medical services include the Department of Emergency having 24 hours service with an observation facility, Medicines, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, and so on...
The college reserves 40% of seats for foreign students.
The admission process is very elementary. The candidate needs to follow the accompanying strides of the MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
- Calculate GPA online and check for eligibility.
- Go through every accessible school and college in Bangladesh and visit MBBS Fees in Bangladesh
- Fill out the application before the last date of form submission
- As per the eligibility, you will get the admission letter from the University
- You can process the fee submission into the university account when you get the admission letter.
- The documents must be apostille/ attested from the Embassy of Bangladesh and MEA.
You no longer should worry about your admission to Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College when My Career Pathshala is here. We begin with the preliminary step of applying the student’s application and getting the offer letter alongside visa processing and Equivalency certificates.
The list of necessary documents required for admission are listed below:
- Valid Passport
- Passport size photographs (recently clicked)
- Academic documents such as the 10th & 12th Admit card / Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- NEET Scorecard ( Not before the 3 years of academic session)
- Invitation letter from College/ University. (Will be shared with you from MyCareerpathshala)
The medium of teaching is English.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is considered by many candidates who wish to pursue their MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Here underneath is the eligibility criteria to be pursued by each applicant.
- The students must have qualified for the 10+2 examination from the perceived school/university.
- Candidates must have studied Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology as the necessary subjects of studies in 10+2
- The minimum grades in the 10+2 examinations of the candidate ought to be 70% in PCB
- Candidate should not be less than 17 years and maximum of 25 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidate must possess all original documents and certificates.
- The candidate with a maximum one-year gap will be eligibile
View Similar College
- HOLY FAMILY RED CRESCENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
1200 Acres of Campuses, 27,000 On-Campus Placement in Last Year, 2500 Case Studies.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?GET FREE COUNSELLING
COLLEGES IN Bangladesh
Jahurul Islam Medical College
EAST WEST MEDICAL COLLEGE
Dhaka National Medical College Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mainamoti Medical College
Enam Medical College
ANWER KHAN MEDICAL COLLEGE
HOLY FAMILY RED CRESCENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
TAIRUNNESSA MEMORIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN AND HOSPITAL
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Z.H.SIKDER WOMEN'S MEDICAL COLLEGE
US BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
COMMUNITY BASED MEDICAL COLLEGE