The International Medical College & Hospital (IMC) is a major medical institute in Bangladesh, providing world-class medical education. The International Medical College of Tongi, Bangladesh, was established in the year 2000. The college wants to grow into a significant healthcare provider and a leader in medical education and research. Its mission is to attract exceptional students, teachers, and researchers from all around the world. IMC is one of the top options for medical students interested in continuing their studies in Bangladesh
Beneficial for Indian Students
Why is The International Medical College & Hospital (IMC) a good fit for students from India?
The International Medical College & Hospital (IMC) in Dhaka, Bangladesh's capital, is known for providing top-notch medical training. Maintaining world-class educational standards is a priority for the college. The International Medical College (IMC) offers a globally recognized MBBS degree that allows graduates to practice medicine in India or anyplace else in the world.
Tuition fees cover all hostel costs, which is a big advantage for Indian students studying in Bangladesh. Because the lodging and the hospital are on the same property, it will be quite convenient for Indian students studying in Bangladesh. The safety of Indian students in Bangladesh is always a top priority.
The International Medical College (IMC) offers an educational experience that is both engaging and contemporary. The College offers a variety of interactive seminars mostly for the new candidates and freshmen.
After completing a five-year MBBS degree, The International Medical College & Hospital (IMC) requires a one-year internship. Because of the high number of patients in Bangladeshi universities and the extensive exposure to the medical field, most students regard this as an advantage. The patients have almost similar disease problems as India which gives Indian students the right medical exposure.
Bangladesh nourishment look-alike Indian cuisine
The mess The International Medical College & Hospital (IMC) hostel also serves Indian food, so students don't have to go hungry. Bangladeshi foods are quite similar to Indian cuisines due to similar climatic conditions and environments. Rice and daal, two staple foods, are readily accessible across the country. There are plenty of milk products and sweets to be found. Vegetarian or not, you can eat everything you want.
Climatic conditions in Bangladesh
It has a climate that is very similar to India's. You'll enjoy the weather if you're from India.
In Bangladesh, you may stay in a hostel and eat Indian food.
In comparison to India, Bangladesh has a cheaper cost of living. The college has its own college where you can stay safe. In Bangladesh, monthly living costs are approximately 8-12 thousand rupees per month, or around 1 lakh 20 thousand INR per year.
Labs and the Library
The college has a large dedicated library that houses a great selection of current books, research papers, monographs, journals, periodicals, and newspapers.
The International Medical College & Hospital (IMC) provides all of the necessary resources for students to develop and thrive. All of the labs are equipped with cutting-edge equipment to meet the educational demands of the pupils. All of the equipment is top-of-the-line, giving students enough opportunities to learn and grow as doctors.
IMC campus has magnificent surroundings away from the hassle of hectic city life. The college has its unique infrastructural facilities with the modern amenities that an educational institute can offer at the International level. The campus of the college has an area of about 9 acres of land.
The college reserves 40% of seats for foreign students.
The admission process is very elementary. The candidate needs to follow the accompanying strides of the MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
- Calculate GPA online and check for eligibility.
- Go through every accessible school and college in Bangladesh and visit MBBS Fees in Bangladesh
- Fill out the application before the last date of form submission
- As per the eligibility, you will get the admission letter from the University
- You can process the fee submission into the university account when you get the admission letter.
- The documents must be apostille/ attested from the Embassy of Bangladesh and MEA.
You no longer should worry about your admission to Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College when My Career Pathshala is here. We begin with the preliminary step of applying the student’s application and getting the offer letter alongside visa processing and Equivalency certificates.
The list of necessary documents required for admission are listed below:
- Valid Passport
- Passport size photographs (recently clicked)
- Academic documents such as the 10th & 12th Admit card / Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- NEET Scorecard ( Not before the 3 years of academic session)
- Invitation letter from College/ University. (Will be shared with you from MyCareerpathshala)
The medium of teaching is English
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is considered by many candidates who wish to pursue their MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Here underneath is the eligibility criteria to be pursued by each applicant.
- The students must have qualified for the 10+2 examination from the perceived school/university.
- Candidates must have studied Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology as the necessary subjects of studies in 10+2
- The minimum grades in the 10+2 examinations of the candidate ought to be 70% in PCB
- The candidate should not be less than 17 years and a maximum of 25 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidate must possess all original documents and certificates.
- The candidate with a maximum one-year gap will be eligibile.
View Similar College
- INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
1200 Acres of Campuses, 27,000 On-Campus Placement in Last Year, 2500 Case Studies.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?GET FREE COUNSELLING
COLLEGES IN Bangladesh
Jahurul Islam Medical College
EAST WEST MEDICAL COLLEGE
Dhaka National Medical College Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mainamoti Medical College
Enam Medical College
ANWER KHAN MEDICAL COLLEGE
HOLY FAMILY RED CRESCENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
TAIRUNNESSA MEMORIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN AND HOSPITAL
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Z.H.SIKDER WOMEN'S MEDICAL COLLEGE
US BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
COMMUNITY BASED MEDICAL COLLEGE