The applications for Jahurul Islam Medical College start from the first week of August each year in the 1st year MBBS course which usually starts from January next year.
The applied candidate's provisional selection will be done by the college admission committee on a merit-based and shall provide the offer letter via post/email. Selected candidates have to respond immediately as per the notification of the college authority and have to pay USD 6000(non-refundable) for confirming the seat.
Why choose Jahurul Islam Medical College to study MBBS?
One of the most preferred Medical colleges by Indian Students for studying MBBS. There are several factors that would be beneficial for selecting Jahurul Islam Medical College that is mentioned below:
- The charge for overseas students is low at Jahurul Medical College.
- The MBBS degree is legitimate all over the globe for your future Medical practices.
- Highly expert and well-identified Medical college in Bangladesh.
- Jahurul Medical College is likewise located in Bangladesh and it is a 350 bedded hospital. This offers the possibility to the students to gain practical knowledge.
- Quality education is furnished to the students and the university's annual costs for the overseas students are low and affordable.
- The university has its workrooms, classrooms, and alternate station for post-doctoral research.
- The Jahurul Islam Medical College has the lowest MBBS cost Structure in comparison to different universities.
- You do not need to provide any entrance examination to take admitted to Jahurul Islam Medical College.
Highlights of College and Hospital
- Hospital: More than 500 beds
- Nursing College
- Patient Attendant Dormitory
- Doctors Dormitory
- Nurses Dormitory
- Doctors Quarters
- Staffs Quarters
- Central Mosque
- Recreation Facility
- Community Centre
- <Central Cafeteria
- Doctors Club with Gymnasium
- Separate well-organized hostels for Males and Females
- Spacious air-conditioned Library with a Vast collection
The college is fully residential. All the candidates have to reside in their allotted seats at the hostel.
HOSTEL TIME: Hostel gate will be closed at 9.00 pm and opened at 6.00 am. On weekdays candidates are not allowed to leave the campus or stay outside without written permission from the Principal.
DINING TIME: All candidates will take food from the student mess at the dining hall by maintaining the timetable
BREAKFAST: 7.00 AM TO 9.30 AM
LUNCH: 1.00 PM TO 3.00 PM
DINNER: 8.00 PM TO 10.00 PM
Food is not allowed to be taken in rooms from the dining hall. Preparation of food in the hostel room is prohibited.
The college reserves 40% of seats for foreign students.
The admission process is very elementary. The candidate needs to follow the accompanying strides of the MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
- Calculate GPA online and check for eligibility.
- Go through every accessible school and college in Bangladesh and visit MBBS Fees in Bangladesh
- Fill out the application before the last date of form submission
- As per the eligibility, you will get the admission letter from the University
- You can process the fee submission into the university account when you get the admission letter.
- The documents must be apostille/ attested from the Embassy of Bangladesh and MEA.
You no longer should worry about your admission to Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College when My Career Pathshala is here. We begin with the preliminary step of applying the student’s application and getting the offer letter alongside visa processing and Equivalency certificates.
The list of necessary documents required for admission are listed below:
- Valid Passport
- Passport size photographs (recently clicked)
- Academic documents such as the 10th & 12th Admit card / Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- NEET Scorecard ( Not before the 3 years of academic session)
- Invitation letter from College/ University. (Will be shared with you from MyCareerpathshala)
The medium of teaching during the course is English.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is considered by many candidates who wish to pursue their MBBS course in Bangladesh.<
Here underneath is the eligibility criteria to be pursued by each applicant.
- The students must have qualified for the 10+2 examination from the perceived school/university.
- Candidates must have studied Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology as the necessary subjects of studies in 10+2
- The minimum grades in the 10+2 examinations of the candidate ought to be 70% in PCB
- Candidate should not be less than 17 years and a maximum of 25 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidate must possess all original documents and certificates.
- The candidate with a maximum one-year gap will be eligible
View Similar College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
1200 Acres of Campuses, 27,000 On-Campus Placement in Last Year, 2500 Case Studies.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?GET FREE COUNSELLING
COLLEGES IN Bangladesh
Jahurul Islam Medical College
EAST WEST MEDICAL COLLEGE
Dhaka National Medical College Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mainamoti Medical College
Enam Medical College
ANWER KHAN MEDICAL COLLEGE
HOLY FAMILY RED CRESCENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
TAIRUNNESSA MEMORIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN AND HOSPITAL
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Z.H.SIKDER WOMEN'S MEDICAL COLLEGE
US BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
COMMUNITY BASED MEDICAL COLLEGE