Medical College for Women and Hospital is one of Bangladesh's most prestigious private medical colleges, which impedes the reputable University of Dhaka.
Medical College for Women is an exclusive medical college for women, with the goal of offering high-quality medical education to female students who wish to be MBBS specialists in the future. The institution's goal is "women empowerment and progress through education."
In the Medical College for Women, English is the medium of teaching.
The Medical College for Women has a five-year MBBS curriculum and a one-year internship after the course completion
Why is Medical College for Women a good fit for Indian women?
The Medical College for Women offers an internationally recognized MBBS degree that allows female graduates to practice medicine in India or anywhere else in the world once they graduate.
This medical college was established with the goal of offering a safe haven for young women seeking a brighter future. As a result of its foundation on the premise of women's empowerment, the institution has a very high educational level, making it one of the country's most renowned women's institutions.
The fact that this college has strict entry standards and qualifying requirements ensures the quality requirements
The greatest academics in the medical sector have been hired to assure quality education and to retain the caring aspect of the women-centric atmosphere at Medical College for Women.
The Medical College for Women and the Hospital for Women coexist on the same site and are both recognized by the World Health Organization. The nicest part about this medical college and hospital is that it is really accepting and kind to Indian female students. All dormitory costs are covered by intuition, which is a significant benefit for Indian female students in Bangladesh.
In Bangladesh, you may stay in a hostel and eat Indian food.
In comparison to India, Bangladesh has a cheaper cost of living. The Women's Hostel is located on the Medical College campus, and the costs are included in the tuition. In Bangladesh, monthly living costs are roughly 8-12 thousand rupees per month, or around 1 lakh 20 thousand INR per year
After completing a five-year MBBS program, women must do a one-year internship in a medical college. Because of the enormous number of patients at Bangladeshi colleges and the extensive exposure to the medical sector, most students consider this as a virtue.
Bangladesh nourishment look-alike Indian cuisine
The mess of the Popular Medical College hostel also serves Indian food, so students don't have to go hungry. Bangladeshi foods are quite similar to Indian cuisines due to similar climatic conditions and environments. Rice and daal, two staple foods, are readily accessible across the country. There are plenty of milk products and sweets to be found. Vegetarian or not, you can eat everything you want.
Bangladesh's climatic conditions
The climatic conditions are very similar to those of India. If you are from India, you will appreciate the temperature. It will make you feel like you are at home, and it will be ideal for you
Labs and the Library
The institution has a large dedicated library that is fully air-conditioned and has a good collection of over 4000 recent books, research papers, monographs, journals, periodicals, and newspapers.
The Medical College for Women includes all of the necessary amenities for female students to develop and prosper. All of the labs are equipped with cutting-edge equipment to meet the educational demands of the students
The college reserves 40% of seats for foreign students.
The admission process is very elementary. The candidate needs to follow the accompanying strides of the MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
- Calculate GPA online and check for eligibility.
- Go through every accessible school and college in Bangladesh and visit MBBS Fees in Bangladesh
- Fill out the application before the last date of form submission
- As per the eligibility, you will get the admission letter from the University
- You can process the fee submission into the university account when you get the admission letter.
- The documents must be apostille/ attested from the Embassy of Bangladesh and MEA.
You no longer should worry about your admission to Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College when My Career Pathshala is here. We begin with the preliminary step of applying the student’s application and getting the offer letter alongside visa processing and Equivalency certificates
The list of necessary documents required for admission are listed below:
- Valid Passport
- Passport size photographs (recently clicked)
- Academic documents such as the 10th & 12th Admit card / Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- NEET Scorecard ( Not before the 3 years of academic session)
- Invitation letter from College/ University. (Will be shared with you from MyCareerpathshala)
The medium of teaching is English
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is considered by many candidates who wish to pursue their MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Here underneath is the eligibility criteria to be pursued by each applicant.
- The students must have qualified for the 10+2 examination from the perceived school/university.
- Candidates must have studied Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology as the necessary subjects of studies in 10+2
- The minimum grades in the 10+2 examinations of the candidate ought to be 70% in PCB
- Candidate should not be less than 17 years and maximum of 25 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidate must possess all original documents and certificates.
- The candidate with a maximum one-year gap will be eligibile
View Similar College
- MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN AND HOSPITAL
1200 Acres of Campuses, 27,000 On-Campus Placement in Last Year, 2500 Case Studies.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?GET FREE COUNSELLING
COLLEGES IN Bangladesh
Jahurul Islam Medical College
EAST WEST MEDICAL COLLEGE
Dhaka National Medical College Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mainamoti Medical College
Enam Medical College
ANWER KHAN MEDICAL COLLEGE
HOLY FAMILY RED CRESCENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
TAIRUNNESSA MEMORIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN AND HOSPITAL
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Z.H.SIKDER WOMEN'S MEDICAL COLLEGE
US BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
COMMUNITY BASED MEDICAL COLLEGE