In Bangladesh, the US-Bangla Medical College (USBMC) is a well-known private medical college.
The College was established in Dhaka, Bangladesh, in 2013 with the purpose of teaching dedicated and talented medical professionals who can assist society at a minimal cost.
The reputed and experienced professionals at US-Bangla Medical College give high-quality MBBS education to prepare medical aspirants for a brighter future by ensuring that they have all of the necessary credentials to achieve their career goals.
Graduates of the US-Bangla Medical College work in both private and public hospitals and dental clinics across the world.
After completing a five-year MBBS degree, The US Bangla Medical College requires a one-year internship. Because of the high number of patients in Bangladeshi universities and the extensive exposure to the medical field, most students regard this as an advantage. The patients have almost similar disease problems as India which gives Indian students the right medical exposure.
Bangladeshi cuisine is similar to Indian cuisine
he mess of The US Bangla Medical College hostel also serves Indian food, so students don't have to go hungry. Bangladeshi foods are quite similar to Indian cuisines due to similar climatic conditions and environments. Rice and daal, two staple foods, are readily accessible across the country. There are plenty of milk products and sweets to be found. Vegetarian or not, you can eat everything you want.
b>span style="line-height:115%">Climatic conditions in Bangladesh
The climate is strikingly similar to India's. If you are from India, you will enjoy the temperature. It will make you feel comfortable.
In Bangladesh, you may stay in a hostel and eat Indian food.
n comparison to India, Bangladesh has a cheaper cost of living. The college has its own college where you can stay safe. In Bangladesh, monthly living costs are approximately 8-12 thousand rupees per month, or around 1 lakh 20 thousand INR per year.
Labs and the Library
The college has a large dedicated library that houses a great selection of current books, research papers, monographs, journals, periodicals, and newspapers.
The US Bangla Medical College provides all of the necessary resources for students to develop and thrive. All of the labs are equipped with cutting-edge equipment to meet the educational demands of the pupils. All of the equipment is top-of-the-line, giving students enough opportunities to learn and grow as doctors.
The college reserves 40% of seats for foreign students.
The admission process is very elementary. The candidate needs to follow the accompanying strides of the MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
- Calculate GPA online and check for eligibility.
- Go through every accessible school and college in Bangladesh and visit MBBS Fees in Bangladesh
- Fill out the application before the last date of form submission
- As per the eligibility, you will get the admission letter from the University
- You can process the fee submission into the university account when you get the admission letter.
- The documents must be apostille/ attested from the Embassy of Bangladesh and MEA.
You no longer should worry about your admission to Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College when My Career Pathshala is here. We begin with the preliminary step of applying the student’s application and getting the offer letter alongside visa processing and Equivalency certificates.
The list of necessary documents required for admission are listed below:
- Valid Passport
- Passport size photographs (recently clicked)
- Academic documents such as the 10th & 12th Admit card / Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- NEET Scorecard ( Not before the 3 years of academic session)
- Invitation letter from College/ University. (Will be shared with you from MyCareerpathshala)
The medium of teaching in English.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is considered by many candidates who wish to pursue their MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Here underneath is the eligibility criteria to be pursued by each applicant.
- The students must have qualified for the 10+2 examination from the perceived school/university.
- span style="font-size:10.5pt">Candidates must have studied Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology as the necessary subjects of studies in 10+2
- The minimum grades in the 10+2 examinations of the candidate ought to be 70% in PCB
- Candidate should not be less than 17 years and maximum of 25 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidate must possess all original documents and certificates.
- The candidate with a maximum one-year gap will be eligibile
View Similar College
- US BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
1200 Acres of Campuses, 27,000 On-Campus Placement in Last Year, 2500 Case Studies.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?GET FREE COUNSELLING
COLLEGES IN Bangladesh
Jahurul Islam Medical College
EAST WEST MEDICAL COLLEGE
Dhaka National Medical College Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mainamoti Medical College
Enam Medical College
ANWER KHAN MEDICAL COLLEGE
HOLY FAMILY RED CRESCENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
TAIRUNNESSA MEMORIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN AND HOSPITAL
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Z.H.SIKDER WOMEN'S MEDICAL COLLEGE
US BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
COMMUNITY BASED MEDICAL COLLEGE