We will assist the students at every steps to fulfill the dream of students
Step 1 : Initially, fill the application form.
Step 2 : Besides, submit the soft copies of your passport, and other vital documents.
Step 3 : Thirdly, collect the admission letter from the university.
Step 4 : After the confirmation of admission, the immigration procedure shall be started.
Step 5 : Visit the Philippines Embassy in Delhi after receiving the invitation letter.
Step 6 : Finally, check, evaluate and verify each and every document before applying for a visa..
- Firstly, applicant should fill the application form with all the correct points of interest.
- After university acceptance, you will receive the admission letter from us.
- After admission letter, student has to submit his passport to our Delhi Office.
- Then,we will apply for student visa in the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Delhi. Embassy may call the student for an interview
- Once visa is stamped we will notify the aspirant for the travelling date.
- Once student reach to Kazakhstan and university officials receive the student upon arrival.
- Student will be accommodated to the university hostel.
- Student will pay the balance tuition fee to the international student department and joins the MBBS course
Below is the list of documents required to study MBBS course in Kazakhstan:
Below is the list of documents required to.
Kazakhstan is famous for medical colleges that provide quality medical education at the most economical costs, Kazakh National Medical University is one such medical institution. MBBS from Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University is recognized by Medical council of India (MCI) & the World Health Organization( WHO) which means that MBBS degree from here enables any Indian student to practice in India( after clearing FMGE, soon to be NEXT) or anywhere else in the world. Students are also eligible to appear for USMLE and PLAB.
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University has over 11000 students, and over 1500 skilled faculty members working at KAZNMU which include more than 200 doctors, 130 professors, over 500 candidates of science and even 15 reputed laureates of State prizes. This portrays the immense educational output of Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University in the field of medicine.
1. 10th Marksheet
2. 12th Marksheet
3. Neet scorecard
4. Passport size photograph with white background
5. Passport front and back images
Once the students complete their MBBS course from any reputed medical universities in Kazakhstan, there will be many opportunities arise for Indian students like they can come back to their homeland & appear for the MCI screening/FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening test) exam & if students qualify with good marks they can practice in India.
View Similar College
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
- Open Link
1200 Acres of Campuses, 27,000 On-Campus Placement in Last Year, 2500 Case Studies.
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?GET FREE COUNSELLING
COLLEGES IN Kazakhstan
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Tole Bi Street 94, Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan